Innovation World Cup® at IOT WEEK 2021
August 30, 2021
Be with us and our tech experts at IoT Week 2021 Grasp the emerging challenges, as well as the Dos & Don´ts in the DeepTech industry. Whether you are a CEO, a business leader, or a techpreneur. Let’s take the leap forward together!
What, Who and When:
30 August 2021, 10:30 am CET, online
Panel Discussion|Survival to Breakthrough: How do IoT & DeepTech Startups Become Unicorns?
Ground-breaking innovators, corporate tech experts and investors with vast experience in scaling tech start-ups in the Industry 4.0, Agriculture, Transport & Logistics, Smart City, Smart Construction, Smart Home, and eHealth industries will share their insights on the dos and don´ts and learnings when scaling up an IoT start-up. In the panel the IoT Innovation World Cup® Startup Pitch Competition will be kicked off. The top finalists will then rock the stage at IOT WEEK Dublin 2022.
- Dr. Peter Düking, Senior Business Development Consultant, WT | Wearable Technologies AG
- Andrea Basilova, Head of Business Development, Sensoneo
- Pavel Konečný, Founder and Chairman, Neuron Soundware
- Thomas Waldmann, Start-Up & Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik
- Markus Vogt, Regional Application Manager CE South West, EBV Elektronik
- David Richardson, European Distribution Manager, VARTA Microbattery
Book your virtual seat now FOR FREE here!
Take your own chance to win prizes worth +500.000 USD!